Doctor insights on:
Why Are My Breasts Sore And Nipples So Sensitive This Week
YOU COULD BE: Ovulating, pregnant, or too much chocolate or pop, among other things. ...Read more
Not certain: Are you premenstrual, on your period or pregnant? ...Read more
I had my period this month but the sides of my breast are sore and my nipples are super sensitive. I've been off my period for two weeks or so?
Happens that way: Hormonal and related tissue changes happens this way. ...Read more
I have always have sore/tender breast when menstrual cycle begins to come. This week very sensitive nipples which never happen before. Is this normal?
My breasts are very sore and my nipples sensitive, 1 week after my period, which was a few days early, light and short. No birth control, neg pg test.
Breast tenderness: I would repeat the test in another week, if it is still negative and you are still having symptoms go to your doctor for evaluation. ...Read more
Hello, I'm having extreme dryness/itchiness/pain in my vagina, as well as sore breasts and sensitive nipples. Any idea what's wrong??
I have sore breasts and sensitive nipples. Only today I have noticed dry clumpy white discharge. I am 16 female what is happening? Also sore tummy.
Could be: Breast tenderness and a sore abdomen could be symptoms suggesting that your period is about to start. More information about your cycle, other symptoms like itching, contraceptive use, and whether you are sexually active would be necessary to give a better answer. The discharge could be normal vaginal secretions or could be due to an infection. I wish I could be of more help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are my breasts so sore and swollen?
- Why are my breasts itchy and sore?
- Why is my mouth and tongue so sore and sensitive?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are my joints so sore and weak at such a young age?
- Oneside of my teeths are rough why it is so and i have also sensitive problem
- Why are my breasts sore and tender?
- Why are my breast sore and tender?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online