Doctor insights on:
Why Are My Boobs Pointy Afterloseing Weight
I was drugged with what i'm unsure of bit i'm losing a lot of weight and my boobs are losing cup what should I do to stop it?
Please Clarify: There is no context, or valid information here on which to answer your question. You start out with a statement that sounds like one you should make to the police not to anonymous doctors. If you feel you have been drugged or abused please phone the police. ...Read more
Spot fat loss does : Not occur naturally. By losing weight in general some will probably be breast fat. But, we don't get to choose what area of body fat is lost from. Eat healthy ; be physically active. Calories burned must > those consumed. Engage in regular aerobic exercise (i.e., running, swimming, nordic track, bicycling, kickboxing, walking, cross country skiing, hiking, etc.). ...Read more
I am male of age 21 and I am having little boobs but they are growing continuosly .My weight is around 70kg. What should I do to reduce them.
Usually with any: Significant weight loss at least some of that will be translated to lose of breast fatty tissue. ...Read more
Im underweight right now so im hoping if i gain weight my boobs will get bigger. Will this happen?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are my eyes blurry after lifting weights?
- My boobs are pointy
- Why are my boobs one bigger than the other can i vacuum pump the smaller one?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are my boobs so sore?
- Why are my forehead veins showing?
- Why do my nipples feel like they are burning?
- Why are my breasts still sore after my period?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online