Doctor insights on:
Why Am I Sweating So Much At Night Ok In The Daytime
Menopausal symptoms if you received a hysterectomy about twenty five years ago, sweating so much at night, still have ovaries.Fifty five yrs old.
Several things: Night sweats can be caused by menopause, certain medications, or more serious things like autoimmune disease, infections, or cancer (leukemia, lymphoma, and others). If night sweats are drenching (ie your sheets are soaked, you have to change clothes) and you aren't a woman near menopause, you should see a doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Would a medicine I'm on be causing me to get hot at night and sweating sometimes when the room is isnt really that hot?
It may: The pharmacy you get your medicine at would be happy to print you out the "POSSIBLE" side effects of the medications you are on, and you could check them out. ...Read more
I'm a 42 yo woman, why am I so hot at night? Covers off, fan, still sweating. Nothing during the day at all. Too young for obvious answer?
Too hot or too young: Believe me, one of my daughters is 42 and still wonderful as no doubt you are. Being hot at night could be from a variety of things - nothing to worry too much about. That said, please set up an appointment with your primary doctor to make sure there is nothing major wrong. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why am i sweating so much in my sleep?
- Why am i sweating at night?
- Why am i so gassy during the day but seem ok at night is it my diet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why am i sweating like this at night?
- Why am i losing so much weight?
- Why am i bruising so much?
- Why am i peeing so much?
- Why am i sweating so much at night?