Doctor insights on:
Why Am I So Thirsty Lately
Diabetes & thrush: Excess thirst is a sign of diabetes which can lower bodily defenses against infection & increase risk for thrush which can then make it painful to swallow. Thirst is also a protective mechanism that's activated by dehydration. Painful swallowing could be due to any number of infections eg pharyngitis and sexually transmitted diseases plus bacterial strep throat. See your FamilyDoc if persists. ...Read more
I've been feeling extremely thirsty and tired lately. I've also been drinking a lot of espresso like two shots a day. Could that be the cause?
See doctor....: If you are excessively thirsty and have fatigue, one concern is diabetes so see your doctor and get tested! Diabetes can be treated so getting a diagnosis is important. Your doctor can determine the cause of your symptoms if you don't have diabetes so see your doctor! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lately i've been thirsty, tired, hungry and feel sick but am eating fine could this be to do with having a period for nearly a year?
I have been very thirsty lately , wanting to drink something every 10 minutes. Which not normal for me. I am 19 and i live in boston.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why am i so tired all the time lately?
- Why am i so tired lately?
- Why am i so thirsty all the time am i addicted to diet sodas?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why am i so nauseous lately?
- Why am i never thirsty?
- Why am i so hungry 2 weeks before my period?
- Why am i so hungry before my period?
- Why am i so bloated lately?