Doctor insights on:
Why Am I Having My Period Twice A Month
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
No: You should see your ob/gyn for evaluation and management - it is not normal to have two periods each month. ...Read more
Common complaint: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why am i having my period twice in one month?
- Why am i getting my period twice this month?
- Why am i getting my period twice in one month?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why did i have my period twice a month?
- Why do i have my period twice in one month?
- Why have i had my period twice in one month?
- Why have i had my period twice this month?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free