Doctor insights on:
Why Am I Have Morning Sickness In My 12 Week
Contractions?: This sounds like contractions, and if it's coming every five minutes for an hour you should go to the hospital. Otherwise discuss it this week with your doctor. ...Read more
Hi i had a hysterectomy about 8 weeks ago and i breasts are very sore and it feels like I have morning sickness day and night.
What can I do.
1 week after having sex may be I have morning sickness can it be ectopic pregnancy ?As I have previous history of two ectopic.
My morning sickness got worse around 12 weeks, and i was thinking the other way round , shouldn't it tapered by now? Is it bad or normal?
Depends: For some women morning sickness can start as early as 6 weeks (or about 2 weeks after missed period). For some women it lasts through the first trimester, but i've had patients where it lasts the entire pregnancy (bummer!). Every woman is different, so hard to say what will be for you, but most women it only affects first 14 weeks, or so. ...Read more
Absolutely not!: Your placenta is giving you A break! Just stay hydrated, get lots of sleep, eat healthily, take your prenatal containing iron and folic acid, and get your routine obstetric care, which is a multi-step process over the course of the pregnancy. No smoking, and no recreational drugs, period. I strongly advise total avoidance of alcohol, but that's a decision you need to make with your personal doc. ...Read more
Is it normal to lose morning sickness at 8 weeks? I was sick from 6 weeks to 8 weeks and now symptoms vanished.
Pregnancy: Normal to subside towards end of first trimester ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When will i have morning sickness if am pregnant
- I am six weeks pregnant and no morning sickness
- Why am i having my period for 2 weeks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why am i having cramps a week after my period?
- Does morning sickness mean that i am having a healthy pregnancy?
- Why am i having pains in my stomach?
- Why am i having my period early?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online