Doctor insights on:
Why Am I Bruising So Bad
Stop anticoagulants: Bruising is caused by bleeding and implies coagulation problems. Aspirin, nsaids, coumadin, (warfarin) plavix, xarelto, some herbals, and many others lead to bleeding. Check for these causes. Otherwise need a hematologist to check blood for lack of clotting factors as easy bruising/bleeding is not a good or natural sign, especially in a young person. Limit trauma. ...Read more
About 2-4 weeks: It can take 2-4 weeks to go away. Larger ones will take longer, sometimes a whole month. ...Read more
Discovered a bug bite about 1" slightly raised with circular bruise. Mild itch. No visible dot. No other symptoms. North Canada. Mosquitos were bad.
Why does my Forteo injection hurt & bruise bad every so often? Not always Is it concerning? If it hurts when I poke, I pull out & goelsewhere then ok
Bruise: For the first 24 hours, i would ice the effected area to minimize the spread of the bruise. After 48 hours, heat may be applied to allow the blood to disperse about the body. The amount of time it takes to heal is highly variable from person to person. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why am i suddenly bruising easily?
- Why am i so tierd all the time?
- Why am i feeling so dizzy and lightheaded?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why am i so tired men?
- Why am i on my period so long?
- Why am i so gassy am i pregnant?
- Why am i on my period for so long?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free