Doctor insights on:
Wht Can I Do When I Have Heavy Menstruation
Know your options : The cause of the heavy periods is not something we can always answer. There are lots of treatment options you can discuss with your doctor. Lysteda is a nonhormone medication designed for heavy periods. Some benefit from birth control pills, patch or nuvaring. Mirena iud can stop your period in some cases. Consider an endometrial ablation if you are done having children. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Menstruation is also known as Menses. Menstruation is the regular cyclical shedding of uterine (womb) lining associated with bleeding. Begins at puberty (menarche) and continus during a woman's fertile years until menopause. Cycles usually average 28 days, but can vary from ...Read more
Menstruation is less than 1 day and it goes from heavy to small flow only.. what can you say about this?
Needs evaluation: There are different causes for heavy menstrual cycles. In a competitive athlete hormonal problems are possible, including thyroid dysfunction. I recommend evaluation. History, physical examination and laboratory tests may help clrify diagnosis. Sometimes imaging studies or pelvic exam is needed to determine the cause of heavy bleeding, depending on age. ...Read more
Hi i had abortion d&e in 5 months 5 years ago and i start to have first day of every menstruation heavy and the second day scanty and light menstruati?
My girlfriend is menstruating heavily, she is discharging a lot more than usual.What can be the cause of this menstruation?
GYN: She must have a full gyn examination. This question cannot be answered without a pelvic examination and blood testing. ...Read more
How to determine end of my menstruation? My menstruation with heavy flow lasts only for 3 days but still have few drops in nxt 4 days. Is it the last?
Why? : I would count the last day you see blood meaning you are experiencing 7 day cycles. Practically speaking though knowing the exact length is not very useful or necessary. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have varicocel so can i do heavy workouts like lifting weights
- Can i do mountain climbing when i have high blood pressure?
- What are some eye exercises i can do when i have double vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have fiberocystitist an it hurt a lot when i have my period what can i do
- Can i do heavy workouts if i have a paragard?
- I have high blood pressure why do my ears feel clogged when upset
- After having sex what can i do to keep sperm to swim inside
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free