Doctor insights on:
Who Was The First Person To Discover Aortic Aneurysms
Would ECG + xray of chest and blood tests find aorta anyurism. Pulsating stomoch. I have anxiety an last night was first time to sleep in a week.
Yes: Yes. Other segments of the aorta can become aneurysmal, or other arteries such as the iliac or popliteal arteries, or even arteries of the brain. The most common non-cranial aneurysm is the aorta below the kidneys. This is most common in men >65 who have ever smoked. Brain / cerebral aneurysms can occur at any age and are slightly more common in women. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Who was the first person to discover atherosclerosis
- Who was the first person to have breast cancer
- How many minutes does someone have to live after the aortic aneurysm ruptures?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When was the disease first discovered
- Who is the oldest person to ever have open heart surgery
- How does the world appear to a person who has strabismus?
- Is it possible to save a man who is having ruptured aortic aneurysm?
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free