Doctor insights on:
Who Should Manage My Bs If I Use A Pump And Get Pregnant
High risk Doctor: This is a really good question. If you have diabetes that requires a pump, you should be seeing a maternal-fetal medicine doctor (also called a perinatologist or a high risk pregnancy doctor). You are at higher risk for certain problem in your pregnancy. In addition, the goals for pregnancy and blood sugars are different, so an mfm should be managing. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Take birth control irregularly because of endometriosis. Had unprotected sex after period but it was only for 2 pumps and I left. Am I pregnant ?
I am 25, single n was 8weeks pregnant.I aborted on 23rd july.Im NT goin to hv sex as m gettin married in dec.I don't want to use cntraceptives. Is it ok?
Absolutely, yes!: Condoms leak, come off, or are not used properly, all of which can facilitate unintended pregnancy. Some males "want to get a few strokes in " before applying the condom.(pre-ejaculate fluid contains sperm.) always "back up" a condom with a vaginal spermicide such as the vcf film, to improve the conraceptive "outcomes".(smile). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should i wait to get pregnant after my period?
- How should i manage my life now that i have an autoimmune disease?
- When should i start pumping my breast milk
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i use a tampon for my first period
- Should i tell my doctor if i use cocaine
- What should i tell people who ask about my disease?
- Popping in my jaw makes my dentist cringe who should i see
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online