Doctor insights on:
Who Helped Find The Excretory System Diseases
None to many!: It depends on whether it is raynaud's phenomena, or raynaud's associated with a ctd. With scleroderma, it is the most common first symptom! obviously, raynaud's of the kidneys and heart are serious. See a rheumatologist who will perform nail fold capilaroscopy! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many answers: There are many answers to this question. There are illnesses that affect the nervous system and nothing else, and there are illnesses that affect many parts of the body, including the nervous system. There are illnesses related to infections, cancer, stroke/vascular disease, degenerative conditions, toxic exposure, inherited illnesses. inflammatory conditions like MS, for example. ...Read more
Several: Both primary and secondary. The classics are clearly Multiple Sclerosis, and far less common, Neuromyelitis Optica, yet, some cases of immune encephalitis, such as NMDA. Secondary problems may be encountered from Lupus, Rheumatoid, Sjogren's, Pernicious Anemia, etc. Peripheral nerves may be involved by Guillain-Barre, and Chr Inflammatory Polyneuritis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diseases found in the excretory system
- Diseases that affect the excretory system
- Common disease in excretory system
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- List of excretory system diseases
- How to prevent excretory system diseases?
- What are some diseases of the excretory system?
- Technology that helps find diseases in the respiratory system
- Diseases of excretory system and their treatment