Doctor insights on:
Who Are The Top Colorectal Surgeons
Some can: Ask about their training and experience with hernia repair, as well as their outcomes. Don't be afraid to ask for a second opinion a well. Most surgeons would welcome a second opinion. If the answers are satisfactory, then proceed with the colorectal surgeon. If not, consider a general surgeon with expertise in hernia repair. Hernia repair is often misunderstood and underestimated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Specialist: Colorectal surgeons complete general surgery residency training and then go on to do a "fellowship" in colorectal surgery. Usually thats one year of additional training in surgical diagnosis and treatment of disorders that affect the colon, rectum, and anus. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes, lots!: Many people consult colorectal surgeons. Most people who are seen do not have surgery recommended, since many times people are seen for problems that do not need surgery. However, if you have a colorectal problem that does need surgery, colorectal surgeons are the experts. Disclaimer: yes, I am a colorectal surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you recommend colorectal sugeon and gastro dr. In louisville, ky? My surgeon insists bleeding not from abscess surgery. Gastro ignored abscess.
Colorectal surgeon: Susan galandiuk, M.D. (502) 583-8303 lowell katz, M.D. (502) 584-6666. ...Read more
Colon tumor: Most patients with colorectal symtoms are seen by a GI clinician. If a lesion found which can not be removed by colonoscopy then patient is referred to colon surgeon who will review situation to define which interventional procedure is needed to completely remove the tumor. This may be done laparoscopically or if needed by formal laparotomy ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Top rated colorectal surgeons in the u s
- Are people who get the flu shot contagious?
- What are the chances of a man catching hiv from a woman who has aids?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Who long are you contagious with the flu after your fever breaks
- What are the factors that make it more likely to get colorectal cancer?
- What are the causes of memory loss in someone who was in a coma?
- What are the top 10 most physical sports?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free