Doctor insights on:
Who Are Good Candidates For Breast Reduction Surgery
My breasts look big compared to the rest of my torso. Do you think breast reduction surgery would be a good idea?
Since my boobs look big compared to the rest of my torso. Do you think breast reduction surgery would be a good idea?
It sounds like this: Is solely a cosmetic issue. Some women find large breasts attractive. I wouldn't have surgery on a whim - only if it is really an issue for you. ...Read more
Not Really.: There are no safe and/or effective nonsurgical means of breast reduction. There are however many creams, pills, and heavily marketed “technologies” that will tried to persuade women otherwise. Be careful that you do not waste your time and/or resources. On other hand, breast reduction surgery for the appropriately selected patient, tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we do. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Male Breast Reductio: Assuming a young man has achieved a long-term stable weight and there are no “causative agents” involved, surgery may be indicated to treat persistent gynecomastia. It is often best treated with partial excision of the prominent glandular tissue as well as liposuction surgery of the peripheral chest area. If the prominence of the chest wall is caused by adipose tissue, then liposuction surgery. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Breast Reduction : Breast reduction is a very common surgery and people who have it are some if the happiest patients in plastic surgery. That said, there are risks. First, there is the risks of bleeding or fluid build-up in the breast. Theses are know as a hematoma (blood) or seroma (fluid). Second, is the concern of infection. Lastly, on this short list, is wound healing of the incisions or the the nipple. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Who is not a good candidate for artificial disc replacement surgery
- Who is a good candidate for artificial disc replacement surgery
- Who is not a good candidate for dialysis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is glucerna good for people who are not diabetic?
- Must i have a urinary catheter inserted for breast reduction surgery
- What vitamins are good for breast growth?
- Who is a good candidate for colostomy irrigation
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free