Doctor insights on:
White Spots On Tongue That Dont Hurt
I have one inflamed tonsil. And white spots on the tonsil, the roof of my mouth and under my tongue. They hurt really bad. I can't talk or eat, help! ?
See your doc: You need to be evaluated for infection. You may need antibiotics and additional care to speed your recovery. Until then salt water gargles, anti inflamatories and warm packs may help. If you are unable to drink enough to stay hydrated, are drooling because you can't swallow your saliva, or have fever or chills seek care immediately. ...Read more
I recently kissed a guy who is known to have alot of girlfriends and now i have gotten some small white spots on tongue. We didnt French kiss?
Tricky: dermatologic conditions are hard to discuss without seeing them., but white spots often are normally present on the tongue. The only common std associated with kissing (herpes) just doesn't sound anything like that: it's red blistery somewhat sore on the outside at the edges of the lips and it's unlikely to first occur in teen years. ...Read more
Small bumps around penis head and white spots on tongue: no painy. Wht's it? Is it dangerous? Is it aids symptoms? Had protected sex 1year before.
White spots tongue: See a dentist or ENT specialist for a diagnosis and treatment if appropriate. ...Read more
Difficult to : Guess a diagnosis over the internet. Would recommend an examination by your physician or dentist. Hope this helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small white bumps on tongue that hurt
- I have a white spot on my tongue that hurts
- White bumps on tongue that hurt
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- White bumps on side of tongue that hurt
- Little white bumps on tongue that hurt
- Toddler has white spots on tongue
- I have a few lumps on the back of my head that dont hurt or move is this normal
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online