Doctor insights on:
White Spots On Testicles
The testicles are the two oval male gonads, or reproductive glands, located in the scrotum. The seminiferous tubules of the testis are the site of spermatogenesis and its leydig cells secrete testosterone. The term testicles is synonymous with testes or gonads. The singular form is ...Read more
Recently noticed two white spots on testicle sack. Not sexually active. Appears as if top layer of skin is missing.
I have a "pimple" on my penis and white spots on my testicles, have had them since before i was sexually active (besides masturbation) is it herpes?
Saw white spots only on bf's testicles. Not warts or pimples. Are they contagious? Hes the only person I have had sex w/ ever.What should I tell him
Nothing: Usually these are sebaceous cysts and require no treatment. ...Read more
Angiokeratomas?: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/angiokeratoma#section_2 go to the above site and view the scrotal picture and see if it looks the same. If so these are like dilated capillaries and contain blood and are not necessary to treat unless they keep bleeding. They are not easy to remove if there's a lot of them. They can be cauterized. If you think your spots may be something different have a doctor look. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Angiokeratomas: These are probably angiokeratomas.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy white spots on testicle
- White spots on testicle sack
- White spots on testicle
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if i have white spots on my vagina?
- White spots on my tonsils but no sore throat
- What do white spots on the brain indicate on an mri brain scan?
- Toddler has white spots on tongue
- Talk to a urologist online for free