Doctor insights on:
White Spots On Skin Legs
Inadequate info: Your description is very vague. Skin diagnosis really needs a good examination. See your pcp or dermatologist. ...Read more
See details: It is very impossible to be specific without being able to visualize the lesions. If you are concerned, see a dermatologist or your family doctor. ...Read more
can i know what are the treatments available to cure back melanin spots on skin on legs and hand due to some insects bites few years ago. ?
Sun exposure: UV light exposure is responsible for most of the darkening of scars. Keeping them covered with sun screen will help prevent darkening and visibility of the scars. Low dose topical steroids can sometimes reduce the discoloration as well, contact a dermatologist o discuss this. ...Read more
Before 10 year ago, i had suffering from chicken pox and cure but white spots on skin remain as it is. now they are spreading and itching. suggest t/t?
Tinea versicolor?: I suspect it's another easily treated condition. See a Derm and get properly diagnosed! ...Read more
Is sulfur soap good to treat and prevent reoccurrence of tinea versicolor ? And is there a faster way to rid the white spots on skin .. Thank you !
Is applying lemon juice on hands for getting rid of tan safe?are there chances of white spots on skin?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Red spots with white centers on skin
- Skin conditions white scaly dry spots on feet
- White spots on skin during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- White spots on the skin after sun exposure
- Red spots on skin that turn white after scratching
- White spots under skin on palms of hands
- White spots on legs circulation
- Talk to a dermatologist online