Doctor insights on:
White Spots On Skin Caused By The Sun
The white spots on the skin are caused by sun exposure or has any connection with the liver or nervous?
Before 10 year ago, i had suffering from chicken pox and cure but white spots on skin remain as it is. now they are spreading and itching. suggest t/t?
Tinea versicolor?: I suspect it's another easily treated condition. See a Derm and get properly diagnosed! ...Read more
Is applying lemon juice on hands for getting rid of tan safe?are there chances of white spots on skin?
How to quickly remove dark spots on skin caused by pimples? All the pimples are gone away but cause dark spots on my skin .. What am i suppose do ?
Hyperpigmentation: Postinflammatory hyperpigmentation (pih) is a frequently encountered problem and represents the sequelae of various cutaneous disorders as well as therapeutic interventions. This acquired excess of pigment can be attributed to various skin conditions like acne. Treatment is with prescription bleaching cream containing hydroquinone. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Skin fungus and white spots from the sun
- White spots on skin from sun
- White spots on skin after sun
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes white spots on skin after being in sun?
- Are white spots caused by sun exposure?
- White spots on skin due to sun exposure
- Small white spots on skin from sun
- Talk to a dermatologist online