Doctor insights on:
White Spots On Scrotum
Pruritis: Could be several things. Commonly fungus ( jock itch) would be helped by diaper cream. Also possible allergy based so Benadryl could alleviate the itching. Other causes, such as neuropathic itching from spinal nerve impingement requires examination. Either way if if doesn't get better or worsens, have an exam to fully elucidate the diagnosis, then treatment will be more specific. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have small white spots on my scrotum I have never had sex ityou need pictures give me your email and i will send u the pics if u give me email ?
Probably do nothing: Most commonly, the "black" spots on the scrotum are merely benign hemangiomas or angiokeratoma, which require no Rx if there is no recurrent bleeding or cosmetic concern, although angiokeratoma of Fabry's disease may rarely be a concern, usually occurring in conjunction with cardiovascular illnesses, and require additional attentions. Best wish ... ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Here are some ...: In reality, the best Rx is leave them alone. If insisting on their removal for personal reason, skillful use of either electrocautery or laser may be used, but very unnecessarily costly. Besides, the removal of such by any means will leave subsequent scars. Of course, how these spots may affect your life - usually, mental, should be considered individually. So, seek pro-counseling before Rx... ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White spots on nipples sign of pregnancy
- What does it mean if i have white spots on my vagina?
- White spots on my tonsils but no sore throat
- What do white spots on the brain indicate on an mri brain scan?
- Purple spots on scrotum
- Toddler has white spots on tongue
- Itchy white spots on vagina
- What are dry flaky white skin patches on my thigh creases and scrotum?
- Talk to a urologist online for free