Doctor insights on:
White Spots On Nipple
Several things: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
Montgomery Glands?: Small bumps with white material inside are likely montgomery glands. ...Read more
See your doctor: These symptoms can only be adequately diagnosed only after a thorough evaluation by your doctor. This may include labs and other satudies. Once all of the information is in, your doctor can let you know what's going on, and what to do to help you. ...Read more
Probably not: Have them checked by your doctor. They are most likely the "glands of montgomery", normal elevations on the areola. The duct endings in the nipple may also look like white spots, especially if a patient has nursed... ...Read more
Montgomery Glands: The skin of the nipple has modified oil (sebaceous) glands that lubricate the nipple called montgomery glands. Cysts can develop when these get blocked; rarely, these get infected and need to be lanced. Bottom line: no pain/no drainage/no worries. ...Read more
See you doctor: Many reasons for tender breasts. The white spots may be cysts. Cysts can be treated, sometimes need excised. Your doctor can guide your treatment. ...Read more
Im noticing my breasts have been swelling there are little white spots on my nipples, the skin underneath my breast is hurting a bit..what is this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tiny white spots on nipples
- What does it mean if i have white spots on my vagina?
- White spots on my tonsils but no sore throat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tiny, white bumps on the nipple
- What do white spots on the brain indicate on an mri brain scan?
- Toddler has white spots on tongue
- Itchy white spots on vagina
- White spots on nipples sign of pregnancy