Doctor insights on:
White Spots On My Upper Abdomen
Ask question: again but attach a picture!!Get a more detailed answer ›
I have red spots on my upper abdomen. They started between my breasts about 4 months ago and keep moving lower. They itch and itch. They arent raised.
Red spots: There are many possibilities. You should see your doctor, preferably a dermatologist for evaluation and treatment. It is not possible to diagnose them without seeing them. ...Read more
Low grade fever for three days, spots in vision. Very lethargic. Dizzy upon standing, almost black out. Constant upper abdomen pain. Time to c a doc?
Yes!: Go see a doctor immediately.Get a more detailed answer ›
Petechiae on abdomen/arms/upper legs. No other sxs. breast feeding 4mo old.It is small tiny red spots Some are raised not painful.no fevers md visit?
I have dark brown spots on both sides of my abdomen. They have been there for two years now. Sometimes they itch. They cannot be felt. What can it be?
I'm a 25 year old female and for the last 8 days i've had small pink spots on my abdomen. The spots aren't raised, nor are the itchy. Thoughts?
I have welps on my abdomen. I thought it was bug bite at firstbut it keeps fading and coming back several times a day. Sometimes it several spots?
Can't tell: It's almost impossible to diagnose skin rashes based on descriptions. Someone would need to see the spots to know what they are. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White spots on middle upper abdomen
- White spots on right upper abdomen
- Are yellow spots on my skin normal they are on my upper arm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- White spots on my tonsils but no sore throat
- What are the little white spots on my testicles?
- How long will white spots on my tonsils last after mono?
- Causes of white spots on my big toe
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online