Doctor insights on:
White Spots On Fingers
My fingernails look discolored and always break. I also have white spots on multiple finger beds. What can I do to make them look healthier?
Please see: Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. This way you can get the best treatment. ...Read more
Leuconychia: White spots under the nails or leuconychia, is not a serious condition and not due to lack of vitamins and minerals.It may be caused by trauma to the matrix of the nail and more common in finger nails than in toe nails, rarely they may be caused allergic reaction to nail polish or nail hardners.There is no treatment for it. ...Read more
What does the white spots under the fingers mean? I have the white half moons plus I have a lot of white dots. Plus my thumb nail has a indent, why?
Leukonycia: Leukonychia or white discoloration under nail plate is indicative of localized trauma and air under the nail plate. ...Read more
Generally no: White nail spots, or leukonychia, are generally harmless spots that arise most commonly from trauma to the nail matrix (where nail grows from). They are very common and the spots grow out with the nail and are eventually lost. That being said, some systemic conditions may cause nail discoloration, in particular liver or kidney disease. If u haven't seen a doctor in some time, maybe you should now. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I noticed two flat brown/white spots, size of finger nail, in the center of my chest. Can Melanoma be flat and just appear on skin?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy white spots on fingers
- White spots on fingers symptoms
- I have white spots on my finger nails why
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes white spots on finger nails?
- White spots on nipples sign of pregnancy
- What does it mean if i have white spots on my vagina?
- White spots on my tonsils but no sore throat
- Causes of white spots on fingers