Doctor insights on:
White Skin Between The Toes
May be mechanical: Many times this finding is secondary to mechanical irritation caused by adjacent toes rubbing together. Most commonly the 4th and 5th toes. As the toes contract (hammer), the bones in the toes shift slightly allowing the bone in adjacent toe to rub leading to callus formation. This can become quite painful. See your podiatrist for an evaluation and treatment options. Dr l. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pale white skin in-between toes, appears to have a hole on it. looks deep (Crack on skin?) , no pain. Very itchy!!
There are small clustered pimples on the sole of my foot, around it is white and ooze clear liquid with dead skin holes. It is not between toes. What?
Pitted keratolysis: Or possibly dyshidrotic eczema or pustulosis plantaris. May need to see a dermatologist. Meanwhile, ventilate feet. Go barefoot at home. Use baking powder (sodium bicarbonate) in sox. Apply Clotrimazole (miconazole, ketoconazole) cream or benzoyl peroxide gel. Benzoyl peroxide is also used for acne. Be careful as it will bleach fabrics. Pitted keratolysis is not serious. It is an overgrowth of cer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Skin on all toes and some fingers are constantly peeling. Skin is dry. No redness, itch or tenderness. Skin between toes are turning white. I'm black!
Topical antibiotic: And a band aid.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dead skin between the toes
- How to get rid of dead white skin between toes?
- Reasons for skin peeling between the toes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is the skin between my toes grey?
- Damp skin between the toes
- White dead skin between toes
- What are the differences between a pimple and a cyst in your skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online