Doctor insights on:
White Patches In The Back Of Throat
Yesterday I had white patches in the back of my throat, today they're barely there but it still hurts like it did yesterday. What could it be?
I have small white patches in the back of my throat? I just had strep in august, and I'm just now getting over a cold that I've had for the past week.
I know someone white patches on the back of his throat you have wide spots in the back of this throat what does this mean ?
White spots: White spots in your throat can mean fungal infection or simply healing raw areas on the mucus membranes. Rarely, a white plaque-like area can be a cancerous lesion. Treating the gerd may help this condition. If persistent, mention it to your doctor on the next visit. Hope this helps! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
See Doctor: Could be strep. But not absolutely. Untreated strep throat in rare cases can cause serious complications. These include rheumatic heart disease which generally is permanent damage. There is a window of a week or so where treatment with appropriate antibiotics will prevent this problem. You need to see your doctor for proper diagnosis. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White sores in the back of my throat
- What should i do about a sore throat and white patches at the back of my throat?
- I have white stuff in the back of my throat
- White bumps in the back of my throat
- White bump in the back of throat
- White mucus in the back of throat
- White balls in the back of my throat
- White bumps in the back of throat
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online for free