Doctor insights on:
White Patches In The Back Of Throat
Yesterday I had white patches in the back of my throat, today they're barely there but it still hurts like it did yesterday. What could it be?
I have small white patches in the back of my throat? I just had strep in august, and I'm just now getting over a cold that I've had for the past week.
I got tested negative for strep, and the doctor said only take the antibiotics if i get a fever. but i have white painful patches n the back of throat?
? Strep Test: your Dr should have done a " real " culture rather than depend on the Rapid strep test . The Rapid strep test has problems 95% sensitive , meaning it will miss 5 out of 100 people tested . It is 98 %specific meaning 2 out of 100 people tested are fals positive . Therefore a positive culture done by the microbiology will need to be treated by antibiotics . You can still have ta virus ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I know someone white patches on the back of his throat you have wide spots in the back of this throat what does this mean ?
White spots: White spots in your throat can mean fungal infection or simply healing raw areas on the mucus membranes. Rarely, a white plaque-like area can be a cancerous lesion. Treating the gerd may help this condition. If persistent, mention it to your doctor on the next visit. Hope this helps! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have white patches on the back of my throat where my tonsils is and I have a throat soar and it hurts on that part of my neck. what do I do????
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White sores in the back of my throat
- What should i do about a sore throat and white patches at the back of my throat?
- I have white stuff in the back of my throat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- White bump in the back of throat
- White mucus in the back of throat
- White balls in the back of my throat
- White bumps in the back of throat
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online