Doctor insights on:
White Of The Eye
These are blood: Vessels and are normal, they can become more prominent with irritation ...Read more
Probably not serious: But there are several possible causes. If you have pain/discomfort then get it checked out. Meanwhile take a picture of it so that you can track it for any changes. ...Read more
The Inner part of her eye has a really red spot on the white if the eye. It is not painful and does not itch.
Old or recent?: If this red spot just recently appeared it could be a ruptured tiny blood vessel in the white of the eye. These are usually not serious, cause no discomfort and resolve within a week. If the spot has been present for weeks, have an ophthalmologist examine it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I got a cut inside the eye on the white part of eye it is paining, what should i do to prevent the pain?
is there any home remedy
What does it mean when you go in for an exam and the doctor says there is more black then white behind the eye and sends you to another doctor?
Need to ask more ?'s: I would not had left that Dr. office without some sort of explanation from the Dr. You deserve as much!!!! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White bump in the corner of my eye
- What does it mean when you have yellow in the white of your eye?
- Scratched the white part of my eye
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My kitten scratched the white of my eye
- Swelling of the white part of the eye
- White part of the eye is swollen
- What does it mean when the white of your eye is yellow with liver problems?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free