Doctor insights on:
Yes: People can have adverse reactions to ingesting eggplant, possibly due to the pharmacologic action of histamine and other non-protein components, rather than to specific protein allergen. The prevalence of ige-mediated eggplant allergy is estimated at 0.8%, with higher rates of sensitization in females and more common in india. ...Read more
Bowel mov. had a clump of semi-undigested food covered in black tiny particles. Been eating lots of veggies and had lots of eggplant last couple days.
Bowel: Nothing to worry about just eat normally and it should alter its course ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White pimple won't go away
- Why is white discharge coming out of my penis?
- What does a brown spot on my white part of the eye mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Painless white discharge from penis just after urinating
- White spots on nipples sign of pregnancy
- Thick creamy white discharge before period
- White milky discharge and lower cramping
- How do i get my teeth white?