Doctor insights on:
White Coat Hypertension
I started getting white coat hypertension a couple of visits ago. Will I be back to normal someday?
DX: PRIMARY HTN: YOU LIKELY HAVE PRIMARY HYPERTENSION. It is a combination of genetics Environment SBP<120. DBP<80. I would discuss with your doc adjusting the regimen. COREG CAN FLARE ASTHMA. DIOVAN IS BETTER IN DIABETICS TO IMPROVE RENAL FLOW. You need to be GF WHOLEAPPROACH.com & focus on weight loss. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How do you find out if you have white coat hypertension? Doctor says my BP is high+ pulse. 120/80 100 i don't want pills. I want to try dietexercise
Check BP often: In the clinical setting we can put a monitor on someone to randomly monitor BP over a day.A home technique is to get a dependable wrist BP monitor and check your BP several times a day at home or work. I don't know many who would medicate a 120/80 before trying a salt reduced diet/ reduced caffeine or nicotine and other lifestyle changes first. ...Read more
What are the best ways to treat anxiety induced white coat hypertension: blood pressure pills, anxiety meds, therapy???
Could a mild case of mitral valve prolapse cause prevent me from having lower face lift? What about white coat hypertension?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with white coat hypertension?
- White coated tongue sore throat
- White coated stool
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- White coated tongue and dry mouth
- White coated tongue and sore throat
- Thick white coat on tongue
- White coated tongue with red spots
- Talk to a cardiologist online