Doctor insights on:
White Clumpy Discharge Wet Toilet Paper
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
38 weeks pregnant white clumpy discharge like wet toilet paper they checked my cervix yesterday could it be from an on check?
I am having thick white clumpy discharge kinda like wet toilet paper i am itching and there is a slight odor.
After inserting finger its covered with white clumpy discharge, similar to wet toilet paper. It is not slimy, sticky and it has no smell, no itching..
Why is my vaginal discharge a clumpy thick white almost like wet toilet paper looking? What can cause this abnormality?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White discharge that looks like toilet paper
- White tissue paper like discharge
- Dry white clumpy vaginal discharge
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- White clumpy discharge during pregnancy
- Clumpy white discharge early pregnancy
- White clumpy discharge pregnancy
- Thick white clumpy discharge
- White clumpy vaginal discharge looks like toilet paper