Doctor insights on:
White Chunky Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
One day I have a clear jelly like discharge, and then the next a white chunky discharge. What could it be?
Yesterday I have noticed i had a white chunky discharge in my underwear, then a slight itch and now it seems to be a slight odor. What's the problem?
I Have white chunky discharge ... It Doesn't smell Or Anything And It Started a Week Before My Last cycle Then stopped...Now It's Back Can You Help?
Dry white chunky discharge what is it? I am dry . It looks like toilet paper rolled into little balls. I am not red until i wipe. What do I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Creamy chunky white discharge
- White chunky discharge std
- Thick chunky white discharge
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pregnant white chunky discharge
- White chunky odorless discharge
- White chunky discharge pregnancy
- White chunky discharge no odor
- Chunky milky white discharge