Doctor insights on:
White Cervical Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Yeast Infection : If there is itching or dryness associated with the discharge it could be a yeast infection. I would recommend going to your local pharmacy and buying an over-the-counter medication, like monistat, to treat it if you have noticed any of these other symptoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Probably not normal: Any new, abnormal, or unexplained vaginal discharge should be professionally evaluated. There are many possible causes, from infections to hormonal problems and others. "Milky" suggests bacterial vaginosis, an overgrowth of mostly normal bacteria, especailly if there is odor. STDs also are possible if at risk. See your doctor. Good luck. ...Read more
Possibly Yeast.: A clumpy (cottage cheese- like), white, non- odorous discharge associated w itching, burning, swelling or redness can be due to yeast infections. If you have a change in color, texture, odor or amount of vaginal discharge ; problems such as pain, itching burning with urination or sex or redness/swelling then it is best to see your gynecologist for evaluation ; accurate assessment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thick white cervical mucus discharge
- Discharge of white thick cervical mucus
- White creamy lotion like and cervical discharge
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a cervical discharge?
- Cervical infection discharge
- Is cervical discharge a sign of pregnancy?
- Cervical mucus brown discharge
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free