Doctor insights on:
White Cell Count Levels
White count: Between 4000 to 11, 000.Get a more detailed answer ›
My obgyn let me know there was a low level of white cell count as a result from pap. What could this mean?
Infection fighting: cells are found on top of the red oxygen carrying cells if you let blood settle to the bottom of a tube as a grey-green-white layer. The number and type of these cells vary a huge amount among normal people who can fight off infections. The number needs to get close to Zero before you are unprotected from infection, but can be lowered in most any illness that makes you sick (including colds). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
In blood: This is the number of white blood cells per microlitre. It includes neutrophils, lymphocytes, monocytes, and other rarer types such as eosinophils and basophils. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Low oxygen level elevated white blood cell count symptoms
- Does the flu cause low white blood cell count?
- What does a high red and white blood cell count mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- High white blood cell count low platelets
- Why do i need to see a hematologist with a low white blood cell count?
- High white blood cell count no fever
- High platelet count and high white blood cell count
- Talk to a hematologist online for free