Doctor insights on:
White Bumps On Inside Of Lip
NO: Normal. Ignore them.Get a more detailed answer ›
Patch of little white bumps forming on inside of lip that has been there a week or so. Haven't bitten lip and is not painful?
Is it normal to have long labia minoras? Mine protrude beyond my labia majoras- they also have small white bumps inside of the lips. Is this normal?
25 male dont smoke/drink.For 2 years I have a 3 millimeter hard white bump inside lower lip. Hasnt grown.Woried its cancer.Would it have grown by now?
Not cancer: Lesions in the mucosa of the mouth that are malignant grow, ulcerate and spread to nodal tissue in the neck. A firm nodule in the mucosal layer of the lip would probably be derived from minor salivary gland tissue and if stable would be a benign condition. Should it enlarge,excision is simple. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Probably not: One of the most common causes of white bumps just inside the lip is a viral eruption known as herpes simplex i, (not to be confused with type ii). This virus is located in the nerves and causes symptoms following stress or trauma or even during a menstrual cycle. The sore throat also is most likely viral. If the bumps are there all the time see and ENT or oral surgeon. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White bump on the inside of my lip
- Small white bump on inside of lip
- Little white bumps on the inside of my lips
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hard white bump on inside of lip
- White bump on inside of lower lip
- Tiny white bumps on inside of lips
- White bump on inside of bottom lip
- Small, white bumps on the inside of the lips