Doctor insights on:
White Bumps On Clitoris
I have a small white bump on my clitoris. It does not hurt or itch or anything but it has been there for about 2 months. What do you think it is?
Examination: You would need to be examined by a physician to determine the cause. ...Read more
I have two to three white bumps under my clitoris above my urethra that do not hurt. What could it be?
After long lasting/rough sex while dry two days ago my vaginal opening has been stinging and I have white bumps on my clitoris that sting at touch?
Have a yeast infection and i took Monistat 1 and now I have a white bump under my clitoris it is non painful no is there pus coming out of it?
See an OB/GYN: Without being able to see this it is impossible to even make a guess as to what it may be. Show this to a doctor. ...Read more
Get checked : You need to have this checked by your GYN ...Read more
I have a small white bump directly on my clitoris. It doesn't hurt unless I try to remove it and it doesn't itch. I'm sexually active but no stds?
You: need an exam so your Gyn can help determine what the lesion is ...Read more
I have itching clitoris, abdominal pain and white bump seems swollen on my clitoris hood. I gave birth 6 months ago.
A pea sized bump like a pimple with tiny white spot on top next to my clitoris two days after shaving . Does not cause pain what is it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tiny white bumps on clitoris
- Itchy white bumps on clitoris
- Small white bump on eyelid rim
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of itchy white bumps on anus
- Small white bumps on eyelash line
- White bumps on vaginal lips and discharge
- Bumps on clitoris symptoms
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free