Doctor insights on:
White Bumps On Back Of Neck
Small patch of itchy bumps on back of neck.At times they feel big.If its hives can I use something besides a prescription ?
Painful rash: If it's just on one side, i'd worry this was shingles and would encourage you to get someone to start treatment right away. If it's on both sides, it could be an allergic reaction to something that got on your skin. There are a lot of other conditions that can cause painful rashes but most need to be seen to be diagnosed. ...Read more
I have small itchy bumps on back of neck at the hair line and then it appeared around ankles and bend of knees itches bad what caused it what can I do ?
Stinging on back of neck so she wiped it off and killed it. Now she has a cluster of white pus bumps with a bite in the middle. Its red! What was it?
See a doctor : I can't say for sure. I don't like the sound of it given the location. I recommend evaluation by a physician ...Read more
I have 1 small bump on r side of neck, no pain(1month+or so)&another little bigger on l side but on back of neck&from this one I have pain, what shoul?
See doctor: You should see your doctor immediately to have these bumps checked. ...Read more
Hard bump on back of neck just above the hair line. Hurts when touched and sort of red, but not really. Literally appeared out of nowhere.
???: Need more information and without being able to see it one cannot tell. If it hurts and is as you described i would go see your doctor or dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cures for itchy white bumps on back of neck
- Itchy white bumps on back of the neck
- Remedies for tiny white bumps on back of neck
- Tiny white bumps on back of neck
- Itchy white bumps on back of neck
- Bumps on back of neck hairline
- Small red itchy bumps on back of neck symptoms
- Bumps on back of neck after haircut
- Tiny white bumps on back of neck diagnosis