Doctor insights on:
White Blood Cell Scan
Abnormal results and they wanted me to get a chest CT scan. I haven't had the CT done yet, but they said my white blood cell was low. Is this normal, should I be concerned?
Slight: Low counts may be normal, more profound levels may be of concern. If that's the case, should see hematologist. Good luck! ...Read more
Normal vs abnormal: White cells and different type of abnormal cells. Wbc cytochemistry is or was a common test in leukemias. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nuclear medicine white blood cell scan
- White blood cell wbc scan
- Tagged white blood cell scan
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does red and white blood cells in urine mean?
- White blood cells present in urine but no bacteria
- What does a high red and white blood cell count mean?
- High vaginal ph with white blood cells what kind of infection is that
- Talk to a radiologist online for free