Doctor insights on:
White Blood Cell Elevation
Need actual values: It would be useful to have the total and differential counts. Usually the doctor who ordered the test is in the best position to advise. ...Read more
Normal vs abnormal: White cells and different type of abnormal cells. Wbc cytochemistry is or was a common test in leukemias. ...Read more
One type: Body blood cell that responds to inflamation or infection or more rarely tumorous change. ...Read more
To understand WBC's: Cytochemistry can reveal WBC dysfunction. It is used in evaluating leukemias. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the flu cause low white blood cell count?
- What does red and white blood cells in urine mean?
- White blood cells present in urine but no bacteria
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- High vaginal ph with white blood cells what kind of infection is that
- Low white blood cell count high monocytes
- High white blood cell count low platelets
- Why do i need to see a hematologist with a low white blood cell count?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free