Doctor insights on:
While Doing Sex My Spirms Get Out Without Satisfying My Partner So What To Do
More stimulation: Sperm comes out when men have an orgasm. This is satisfying for a male, but a woman needs a lot more than for a man to ejaculate into her vagina. Women usually need much arousal to achieve satisfaction or climax. It is your job to find out what stimulates or excites her. You probably need to play, stroke, rub or lick her clitoris. She might like you to kiss or suck nipples. Do this before insertion. ...Read more
My friend says she has been putting her partners sperm from the condon and putting it in her vagina about 5-10 minutes after sex could she get preg?
Possible: Possible but not likely.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sperm: Nope. Potency is not affected by sexual activity. ...Read more
Don't worry: It's due to gravity. The ones they stay inside are the ones that do the work. ...Read more
I have an iud...And i've notice that afer having sex I get a bad smell. You wonder if its his sperm or would I have an infection?
My partners morphology is 0% . Apparantly not the right shape.Will his sperm ever go back to the normal shape for me to get preg? What can help it ?
Lmp 4/27. If i had sex on 5/1 cd6 and sperm lasts up to 5 days can i get preg if cycles are 30+days?
Here are some ...: Known to many, ovulation (fertile time) occurs usually 2 weeks before period regardless of personal period regularity and morning sickness starts some 5-6 wks after conception. In your scenario, the timing of insemination was at least 10 days away from fertile time. So, apply the above to time your action for pregnancy. Of course, if needed, seek direct pro-counseling. Best wish... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the most natural way to get back my sex drive with out taking meds?
- What should i do if my husband does not want to have sex while i am pregnant?
- My workplace is so bright i get really dizzy what should i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hello why do i get so much acne only on one side of my face what can i do
- What can myself and my husband do to get pregnant without doctors intervention?
- I have been out of shape since having my baby what can i do to get back in it
- My brown spots are raised what should i do to get it checked out
- What are the chances of getting my partner pregnant if i pull out?