Doctor insights on:
Which Wine Or Beer Would Less Likely Cause Heart Palpitations
Palpitations are an awareness of extra heartbeats which most of us have. The sensation can be single or multiple and can sometimes last minutes. Different people may feel other symptoms along with them such as dizzy, lightheaded or short of breath. The palpitations are almost always atrial or ventricular premature beats. Usually benign but they are also ...Read more
I took half of .5 lorazepam because I been getting heart palpitations, can I drink a few beers 7hrs later?
Normal for you: You have a sensitivity or allergy to a component in the beer and should avoid it--more common with darker beers (and dark liquors), so could try pale/red and see if don't get symptoms--if these do it also, discuss w/your dr, bit are likely "off" beer due to this sensitivity. Good luck! ...Read more
A few : Some times simply changing your bodies postion will shift the hearts position closer the the chest and make the pulse more palpable. Lying flat can cause reflux which that irritates the heart and causes palpitations. Especially pts with a large hiatal hernia. Simple diagnostic evalluations such as a n upper GI study and a holter. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Heart palpitations after drinking wine
- What causes heart palpitation?
- Heart palpitations caused by eating
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Onion causing heart palpitations
- Causes of heart flutters and palpitations
- Heart palpitations caused by anxiety
- Heart palpitations and headache causes
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free