Doctor insights on:
Which Types Of Doctors Fix Ingrowing Toenails
What type of doctor treats paronychia of the fingernails? Would that same doctor be able to treat a loosened large toe nail? The toe nail was injured on a lava rock and is barely attached. Will it grow back if removed or falls off? Would like to see the s
Many possibilities: Some ingrown toenail removal procedures are performed without numbing the toe, but often, anesthesia is necessary. Your physician may use a cold spray to minimize the discomfort from the injection. The discomfort experienced from the injection will depend on your pain tolerance and the presence and severity of the infection if present. Following the injection, the procedure should be painless. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Soak the foot in : Warm to hot water so the nail softens and cautiously try and trim the nail away from the skin. My strong advice is to go to the podiatrist as often times when people attempt the above maneuver they invariably cause an infection which compounds the problem. A podiatrist can perform the procedure under local anesthesia and make it a permenant correction. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have had my little toenail removed by my doctor last week. How long will it take to grow back and when will i be able to leave it uncovered?
I have a dark patch under my toenail. I was wondering if I needed to see a doctor about it? It has been there for about a month.
Podiatrist: I would recommend you look up podiatrists in your area to discuss your concerns. ...Read more
I have slight in grown toenails. not getting better, not worse. ive been soaking it semi regularly. should.I go see an in person doctor?
Soaking is not a fix: Soaking them regularly is not the answer for permanent relief. Have a specialist in nail problems examine them and give you a better alternative. In all likelihood, the fix is much easier than you imagine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Which type of doctor specializes in peripheral vascular diseases
- Which is the most dangerous type of leukemia in adults
- What type of doctor specializes in tailbone pain for teenagers?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What type of doctor treats lyme disease?
- What type of doctor should i go to for my hemorrhoids and urinary problems?
- What type of doctor should i see for a ganglion cyst?
- What type of doctor should i se for oral thrush?
- Talk to a dermatologist online