Doctor insights on:
Which Trimester In Pregnancy Is Alcohol The Worst To Have
All: The first trimester involves a lot of organ formation and etoh byproducts can influence the cells of the heart, face & other forming structures leading to the "look" and structural defects in fas. Your brain is developing throughout pregnancy & etoh can cause unseen interferance with the proper development of this vital structure. If pregnant stop drinking or don't start & avoid it if trying. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is kombucha safe after the first trimester? The bottle says it has "trace amounts of alcohol." is it best to avoid it altogether?
pregnant in fifth month,in the first 2 or 3 weeks of pregnancy i took dostinex tab,drank alcohols\cigarettes\had chest xray on week1or 2,any harms?
Tough to say: All these things are certainly NOT recommended when pregnant, but there have been many other examples of women doing the same types of things, and the babies have been fine. Time will tell, and be sure to keep regular appointments with your OB/GYN, stay healthy, and be well. Best wishes. ...Read more
Well that depends : On what product has 0.0..?% alcohol in it. Also what type of alcohol are we talking about? Methanol, ethanol, isopropanol? And what was this replaced with? More details about the product you intend to consume and for what purpose is necessary in order to provide a meaningful answer. In general, it is best to consume no products containing any amount of ethanol during pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have clear fluid leaking from my vagina in the third trimester?
- Is it normal to have wet underwear in the third trimester?
- Is it normal to have diarrhea in the third trimester?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to have sex in the third trimester?
- Is it normal to have cramps in the 3rd trimester?
- Is it normal to have pelvic pain in the 2nd trimester?
- Is it safe to have sex when i am in the third trimester?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online