Doctor insights on:
Which Treatment Works The Best And Fastest For Tubo Ovarian Abscess
Look here: http://www.freemd.com/tubo-ovarian-abscess/overview.htm.Get a more detailed answer ›
Abscess is a condition in which a person has an infection in a part of his body, and the infection is being surrounded and fought off by his white blood cells, causing a lump of purulent whitish thick material (pus) where the infection is. Abscesses can be very small like an acne pustule, or they can be ...Read more
Can having a tubo ovarian abscess cause you to get ovarian cysts? Never had them before had mass pelvic sepsis, now have them. Is there a link?
Yes: In fact, pelvic ultrasound in the form of a transvaginal ultrasound (ultrasound probe placed in the vagina) is usually the study of choice to detect tubo-ovarian abscess. This study has a sensitivity (likelihood of detection) of very roughly 85%...But like any ultrasound study can vary based on the experience of the sonographer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can a PID abscess or tubo-ovarian abcess present without any symptoms? Both were suggested vs. malignancy but I haven't been sick at all.
Yes: Not all illnesses cause symptoms. You should followup these findings. Feel free to consult with me. ...Read more
When I had a tubo ovarian abcess from strep last year it didnt show up on blood tests.why?even though there was a lot of pus and I needed morphine.
You should be Happy: Tubo Ovarian abscess is usually capsulated in chronic cases and the pus is not in your belly. Anything that is not acute and leaking may not show in your blood tests. Also, sometimes we get treated partially by antibiotics that we take empirically and the abscess becomes quiet for some time to allow the infection to remain silent till the abscess becomes huge or spreads to neighboring organs. ...Read more
Tampons: There should not be a contraindication.Get a more detailed answer ›
I had a abscess surgically removed from my buttocks. The wound is 4cm in width and approximately 3 CM deep. What is the best treatment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for steatorrhea
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for ringworm on the scalp
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for post concussive syndrome
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for anal fissure
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for bacterial vaginosis
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for a brown recluse spider bite
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for urinary tract infection
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free