Doctor insights on:
Which Treatment Works The Best And Fastest For Scleroderma
Scleroderma: Scleroderma is a connective tissue disease (ctd). The best treatment is based on treating the affected system or organ cause. For instance: ctd may be manifested as pulmonary hypertesnion, lupus, esophageal narrowing, kidney disease. Is so hard to explain on the internet, but better to understand and explain if i;m able to examine you and do the proper work up and referrals. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What is best treatment to slow down scleroderma on the face? What medication, any topical creams? Exercises?
Talk to a: Rheumatologist for best information.Get a more detailed answer ›
Don't Be Foolish: Scleroderma is a serious condition. There is nothing cheap about it. And more importantly your good health is most important. Ask your rheumatologist if they have "generic" meds that are less expensive. But don't go cheap when it comes to such a serious disease. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No cure just support: There are a variety of things you can do but there is no cure. Cold protection is important because cold can cause Raynaud's but also internal blood vessel constriction of the heart or the kidneys. The intestine and lung can be involved and you physician will do things and given you medications to help control the effects of the involvement. ...Read more
I don't believe in exposing children to unnecessary treatment. Do I really need to treat circumscribed scleroderma?
I try to avoid toxic drugs and treatments. What can I try before I go for traditional medical care for circumscribed scleroderma?
NOT AS SEVERE: Scleroderma is a fascinating disease and has 3 main types, diffuse, limited and localized also known as morphea. Diffuse scleroderma is the most severe. Circumscribed scleroderma or morphea tends to mean a localized area of thickened skin. This tends to be less severe with few compications of other organs which is typical of diffuse scleroderma. Treament is limited. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is infrared light therapy (for chronic wound localized scleroderma) and doxycycline 100mg bid safe? Foot has become highly red appearing.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for steatorrhea
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for ringworm on the scalp
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for post concussive syndrome
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for anal fissure
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for bacterial vaginosis
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for a brown recluse spider bite
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for urinary tract infection
- Talk to a dermatologist online