Doctor insights on:
Which Treatment Works The Best And Fastest For Penile Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Check for STD !: You need to be checked for sexually transmitted disease given discharge. Good news is many antibiotics for these problems are cheap....See your doc and get checked ! ...Read more
I'm not having any penile discharge since the last 3 days.the discharge was happening for months.does it get healed by itself without any treatment?
Go to doctor: It is not clear why the discharge stopped. However, any penile discharge is abnormal and should be evaluated by a doctor. Given your history, it is possible that you have a STD that should be treated. Always use a condom while having sex - and also given your history it may help to delay orgasm. Please see your doctor. ...Read more
What can i use in treatment of Penile discharge during defecation not associated with any other symptoms?
Depends: Penile discharge can be from infections of the lining of the tract such as gonorrhea or from infection in the bladder (which usually carries a great sense of urgency to urinate). Your family doctor should be seen quickly or a urologist. The speed of treatment effect depends upon the organism and its susceptibility. ...Read more
My doctor prescribed me leflox and surbex z for my penile discharge problem for 5 days.will these medicines cure the infection in 5 days?
My doctor prescribed me gemlow 320mg for a week to cure my prostate infection and penile discharge.will it be effective and cure the disease in 7days?
Here are some ...: I couldn't find out what is gemlow. As I have known, no antibiotics can cure prostate infection, usually by bacteria, and penile discharge, usually by STD-related urethritis - gonorrhea or chlamydia. So, please let's know what is the generic name or ingredients of gemlow. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for ringworm on the scalp
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for post concussive syndrome
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for anal fissure
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for a brown recluse spider bite
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for urinary tract infection
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for post nasal drip
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for mongolian spots
- Talk to a urologist online for free