Doctor insights on:
Which Toxic Fumes Are Typically In Car Paint
Carpet Toxins: Contact the environmental health center - dallas for a full evaluation of your home and its contents. They have many ways of testing for numerous environmental toxins. ...Read more
Chemical Toxicity: It may make you subtly ill. It will probably not be obvious. If you are sensitive to other environmental chemicals, new carpet is not a good option for you. It can also harbor mold with mold toxins. Be aware of your environment. Trust your nose! ...Read more
Irritating chemicals: ARDS is caused mainly by extensive lung inflammation and small blood vessel injury due to sepsis (bacterial infection of the blood), trauma and/or severe pulmonary infection such as pneumonia. However, ARDS also can be linked to multiple transfusions, inhalation of salt water, smoke inhalation of toxic chemicals, aspiration of vomit (inhaling vomit into the lungs), narcotics, sedatives, overdoses. ...Read more
You should be: OK but avoid mixing ammonia and bleach. ...Read more
Radiator type oil-filled space heater in infant son's room was leaking.I didn't realize until a few days late.Was he exposed to toxic fumes?
I had an attack of acute pancreatitis due to alcohol consumption and extended exposure to toxic fumes from this epoxy. How long not to drink?
Can u hold ur breath for few seconds when preg? I didnt want to breath in toxic fumes but now worried I starved my embryo of oxygen?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Which hormones are involved in ovulation
- What are the different effects of inhaling car fumes?
- Which nutrients are a valuable resource in trying to build muscle
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Which chemicals are in windex
- What is the name of a condition in which all four extremities are paralyzed?
- What are substances in food which keep the body healthy?
- Which are the benefits of using kefir in my diet
- What are the symptoms of poisoning from paint thinner fumes?