Doctor insights on:
Which Side Is Your Bladder Located
The bladder is a muscular organ in the pelvis that accepts urine from the kidneys, stores the urine at low pressure, & expels the urine during voluntary voiding. Though seemingly a simple reservoir, the bladder is a complex organ intricately connected with the brain and spinal cord with sensory, motor, and autonomic circuits. The muscular layer that contracts during voids ...Read more
Possible: Pain from the gallbladder is usually localized to the right upper abdomen just deep to the rib cage, or in the upper midline. The pain often radiates around into the back, is steady/noncramping/nonburning and often begins after eating(esp rich foods).; nausea, bloating, and/or vomiting may be present. If you have these symptoms, see your doctor; they will order an ultrasound to look for stones. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have bladders in the left side of my tongue, it does not hurt and i discovered about a week, ago is this normal?
Tongues: I recommend that you see your dentist or an oral surgeon to diagnose you immediately. I am not sure that i understand what "bladders" are, but the lateral borders of the tongue are where lots of different oral lesions (sores, etc.) form. Most are harmless, but some are not. To be safe (and not sorry), go get an exam pronto! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Where is your bladder located on a woman
- Where is your bladder located in the body
- Where is your bladder located during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What organ is located on the right side of your back?
- What side of the body is your bladder on?
- Where is the bladder located woman
- Where is the bladder and uterus located
- Which side is your gallbladder located