Doctor insights on:
Which Is The Most Sensitive Home Pregnancy Test
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Period is 21 days late but home pregnancy test was negative. Had light spotting when period was due but no flow. Have sensitive breasts.Possibilities?
My period is 10 days late. I have sore breasts snd sensitive nipples. Negaive home pregnancy test. What's wrong with me?
Irregular periods : Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
Missed period: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Which home pregnancy test is the most accurate
- Which is the most sensitive pregnancy test
- Which hormone is the basis of most pregnancy test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the most accurate at home pregnancy test?
- Which pregnancy test is most sensitive to hcg
- What is the most effective pregnancy test brand?
- What is the result of pregnancy test home in conception?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free