Doctor insights on:
Which Is Higher Than Average Celebrex Or Meloxicam
Mobic is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory medication or nsaid. It is in the same family as naproxen, motrin, and celebrex. This medicine is sometimes used to treat inflammatory conditions such as gout, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis. Avoid in in patients with a history of gastrointestinal bleeding, heart failure, renal failure, ...Read more
Can't get Celebrex. Health Care District here prescribes generics. Got Meloxicam instead. Need clarification on what happens at 15mg as opposed to 7.5?
Tiaprof. Acid , mefenamic acid, diclofenac, meloxicam, peroxicam, celecoxib, which of this nsaids is safest for peptic ulcer and wich safest for child?
Depends.: Celebrex, or celecoxib, las a lower risk of bleeding from the gut, but also is the only NSAID that does not block the effect of low dose Aspirin used to prevent heart disease or stroke. Meloxicam blocks aspirins effect, as do all other drugs like Naproxen (aleve), and Ibuprofen (motrin). Unfortunately, Celebrex remains on patent and is much more expensive. For most, Meloxicam is a good choice. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Similar: Both are inhibitors of the enzyme cyclooxygenase (cox). There are two forms of this enzyme. Celebrex is considered active against "cox2 only" and Mobic is considered active against "mostly cox2." this may make them gentler on the stomach than traditional medications like ibuprofen, naproxen, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is better for osteoarthritis celebrex or meloxicam?
- What is better for gouts celebrex or meloxicam?
- What is a higher than average rheumatoid factor number?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a higher than average rheumatoid factor count?
- Eloxicam or celebrex which is better
- What is considered an average or normal bra size for a fourteen year old?
- Which is better metamucil or citrucel
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free