Doctor insights on:
Which Injuries Can Affect The Circulatory System
Hard to say...: Hi UMays My sympathy for you or whoever has the injury..any spinal injury can cause major changes, and regulation of circulation is one of them. Saying that, effects on respiration and upper cord function should be minimal. Regulation of circulation to lower gut, bladder, and lower limbs may be changed. this includes control of sexual response. Good luck. ...Read more
Not so much.: Leukemia is a malignancy of blood and their bone marrow progenitors. They usually circulate in the blood normally without causing problems to blood flow. If left untreated, however leukemia can lead to extremely high blood counts, to the point where normal blood flow would be impaired. ...Read more
Death: Collapse and death.Get a more detailed answer ›
I would like to ask if suspenders can affect circulatory system if you wear them and you work all day. Thank you and happy new year?
Atherosclerosis: This condition is caused by poor diet which is typically a diet with too much animal fat in it. It also occurs in obese people and in those who have diabetes once again due to over eating. Excessive fat(cholesterol) is deposited inside the arteries which leads to damaged vasculature , a set up for heart attack and or stroke due to blood clots forming inside the diseased arteries. ...Read more
Other way around: Angina is caused by problems in your circulatory system. It does not cause them. Here's a good read on Angina: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/angina/basics/causes/CON-20031194 Talk w/ your doctor to best manage this condition. It can make all the difference! Best regards. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does a heart attack affect the circulatory system?
- How does heart disease affect the circulatory system?
- Which is the largest and the main artery of the circulatory system
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does a spinal cord injury effect the circulatory system?
- Can the age at which you begin menstruating affect your fertility?
- Five different diseases that can happen to you if the circulatory system is not working
- The circulatory system and spinal cord injuries
- What disease can affect the circulatory system?