Doctor insights on:
Which Injuries Can Affect The Circulatory System
Hard to say...: Hi UMays My sympathy for you or whoever has the injury..any spinal injury can cause major changes, and regulation of circulation is one of them. Saying that, effects on respiration and upper cord function should be minimal. Regulation of circulation to lower gut, bladder, and lower limbs may be changed. this includes control of sexual response. Good luck. ...Read more
Not so much.: Leukemia is a malignancy of blood and their bone marrow progenitors. They usually circulate in the blood normally without causing problems to blood flow. If left untreated, however leukemia can lead to extremely high blood counts, to the point where normal blood flow would be impaired. ...Read more
Death: Collapse and death.Get a more detailed answer ›
I would like to ask if suspenders can affect circulatory system if you wear them and you work all day. Thank you and happy new year?
Blood: All the cells that compose your body require a continuous supply of oxygen and nutrients and means of removing waste. These functions are performed by blood. Your heart pumps oxygen rich blood to all areas and receive oxygen poor blood in return - simulataneously, your heart separately pumps this oxygen poor blood to your lungs and receives it to pump everywhere else. Blood goes round and round. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How smoking affects the circulatory system?
- The circulatory system and spinal cord injuries
- Which is the largest and the main artery of the circulatory system
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does a heart attack affect the circulatory system?
- How does angina affect the circulatory system?
- How does alcohol and tobacco affect your circulatory system?
- How does a spinal cord injury effect the circulatory system?
- What disease can affect the circulatory system?