Doctor insights on:
Which Immunizations Do I Need To Become A Paramedic
More is better!: You need your childhood series, may require an MMR booster, depending on time last dosed; if not had chickenpox or uncertain then that; a current tetanus (ideally with pertussis: tdap, from 6 months for the 3 shots. I encourage hepatitis a and pneumonia + annual flu shots also. ...Read more
Community College: Becoming a paramedic takes between 1-2 years depending on the program. Most community colleges have paramedic training programs and your local ambulance provider most likely will be able to provide a list of colleges or training centers in your area that offer paramedic training. Keep in mind states may require you to have an emt desertification prior to the start of paramedic training. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Start CPR/follow 911: It is important that you remain calm and get help. Usually once the emergency medical services have been activated stay on the line with the 911 operator. Usually they can walk you through things to do. Best thing to do is to take a bls course (basic life support) through the red cross/american heart assiciation in your community. With this skill set you may save a life one day. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What grades do i need to become a doctor?
- What classes do you need to become a dentist?
- Do you need physics to become a doctor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Which vitamins or minerals do i need to take to boost my immune system
- I need treatment for alopecia barbae which is
- Which vaccinations will i need after splenectomy
- Do i need hrt?
- Talk to a hospitalist online for free