Doctor insights on:
Which Home Pregnancy Test Is The Most Accurate
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Missed period.: You can use the first morning void when you miss your period (or EPT prior to that). ...Read more
When can you trust that your home pregnancy test is accurate and that bleeding is not implantation bleeding?
About 6-12 days.: These are usually best when done at or after 6-12 days after fertilization. If done earlier, false negatives may occur, so wait about 2 weeks. The rosette inhibition assay for early pregnancy factor (epf) can be done 48 hours after fertilization, but is costly and long. U/s also done. See your doctor fore more info. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Most accurate pregnancy tests
- What is the most accurate at home pregnancy test?
- Which is the most sensitive home pregnancy test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is it most accurate to take a pregnancy test
- What is the most accurate early pregnancy test?
- Most accurate pregnancy test over-the-counter
- Most accurate way to take a pregnancy test
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free