Doctor insights on:
Which Health Conditions Can Cause Joint Stiffness Other Than Arthritis
Infections: Rheumatoid arthritis can start at any age. Ghonorrhea can do this as well as other infections google it. The list is long. If hot and red see a doctor soon if it goes away on it's own that does not mean the problem is over.It can be deeper in the body and more dangerous. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Arthritis: The most usual cause of pain and stiffness in a foot is degenerative joint disease, or loss of the joint cartilage. In the early stage, this may not be noticeable unless you have walked or run much further than usual. As the condition progresses, it may begin to hurt more frequently and adjustments should be made to shoes for extra cushioning and support. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause hpv other than sexual contact?
- What other than ibs or polyps or a mass can cause flattened stools at times?
- Can a back and neck injury cause arthritis in other parts of your body too?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause a missed period other than pregnancy?
- Can arthritis in the big toe cause numbness in other toes?
- Can cervical cancer be caused by something other than hpv?
- Can arthritis cause other medical problems or diseases?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free