Doctor insights on:
Which Health Conditions Can Cause Joint Stiffness Other Than Arthritis
Infections: Rheumatoid arthritis can start at any age. Ghonorrhea can do this as well as other infections google it. The list is long. If hot and red see a doctor soon if it goes away on it's own that does not mean the problem is over.It can be deeper in the body and more dangerous. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Arthritis is progressive degeneration of one or more joints. Symptoms may include joint pain, swelling, decreased motion, and stiffness. The two most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, which is associated first with articular cartilage breakdown with a component of inflammation, and rheumatoid arthritis, which is a systemic autoimmune disorder that affects joint linings first and secondarily ...Read more
Arthritis: The most usual cause of pain and stiffness in a foot is degenerative joint disease, or loss of the joint cartilage. In the early stage, this may not be noticeable unless you have walked or run much further than usual. As the condition progresses, it may begin to hurt more frequently and adjustments should be made to shoes for extra cushioning and support. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Joint stiffness causes besides arthritis
- Can arthritis cause other medical problems or diseases?
- What can cause chest pain other than a heart attack?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause a missed period other than pregnancy?
- What can cause hpv other than sexual contact?
- Can arthritis in the big toe cause numbness in other toes?
- What other than ibs or polyps or a mass can cause flattened stools at times?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free